Field of work Business Development
- Continuous new and further development of the service and product portfolio in cooperation with the segment manager
- Contact person for new customers
- Active development of initiatives for business development projects (incl. budget/cost responsibility)
- Account management with existing customers
- Ensure market presence through participation in relevant events, panels, congresses, educational events, etc.
- Basic education in technical area or business administration
- Master’s degree in business administration, architecture or engineering
- Further education in marketing, sales or business development
- At least 10 years of professional experience, preferably in the MICE industry
- Distinct entrepreneurial thinking
- An eye for the strategic orientation and processing of defined customer segments
- A “nose” for trends and opportunities
- Stylistically sound German and English at negotiations level, both written and spoken. Other foreign languages are an advantage
- Very good MS-Office skills(especially Excel and Word)
- A solution-oriented way of thinking, a high sense of responsibility and a structured way of working round off your profile
What we offer
- Modern workplace in the Zurich region, flexible working time models (home office, desk sharing, standing desk, free coffee and beverage)
- An open, communicative, transparent feedback culture and “a lot of events”
- Top interesting and diversified job in an international environment
- A motivated team of craftsmen and technicians and “thinking heads”
- Freedom to help shape and optimize processes and methods
- A place to work in a good traffic location with free parking and a view of the countryside
Since 1973 Expomobilia has excelled in the field of customized and temporary constructions. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, Expomobilia has established itself as a global general contractor for trade fair booth, pavilion, event structures, briefing centres and cultural exhibitions.
The company has been an independent subsidiary of the MCH Group ince 2007 and employs around 100 members of staff worldwide.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including photo, references and letter of motivation (stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date) addressed to Gygax Roger.